Prize draw Terms and Conditions << back
- Entry to the prize draw to win an iPad 3 is provided free of charge, but strictly limited to UK residents. Locayta staff members and their families are not eligible.
- Your entry gives you only a statistical chance of winning. Every entry has an equal chance of winning.
- The closing date for entry to the prize draw is midnight on Friday 4th May 2012.
- One winner will be chosen at random by an employee of Locayta Limited. The winner will be notified by email using the email address that was used to submit the survey. If acknowledgement is not received by 30 days of receipt a re-draw will take place to choose a new winner.
The prize will be sent to the winner’s chosen address within 28 days of receipt of acknowledgement.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded. No cash alternative is available.
- In submitting the completed survey, the entrant agrees to allow the company to use the data collected for promotional and marketing activity and acknowledges the Locayta's copyright ownership of the data collected by the survey.
- Locayta Limited does not make any representations or give any warranties in relation to the prize. All warranties or conditions to title, fitness for purpose, quality and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded.
- Locayta Limited shall have no liability to you in relation to the prize except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions and for death or personal injury cause by its negligence. Any liability to tax and National Insurance arising on the receipt of the prize by the winner is the winner’s responsibility.
- Locayta Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value should it not be available for any reason.
- By participating in the prize draw, the contestant is deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them. If the contestant breaches any of these terms and conditions he/she will automatically be disqualified from the prize draw.
- The prize draw and these terms will be governed by English Law and any dispute arising will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.